Bob Page and Replacements, Ltd. proudly support a work environment that is fair, open, honest and safe; an environment where differences in people's backgrounds, beliefs or personal characteristics are respected; one where opportunity and advancement are based on individual merit and performance. All employees and potential employees are evaluated without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, veteran status or genetic information. If you would like to join a workforce of talented, caring individuals who support non-discrimination, please contact us. Replacements, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in applying for any position listed below or inquiring about other employment opportunities, please call us for availability at
1-800-REPLACE (1-800-737-5223) or email us at
We offer competitive starting wages, company-provided training, medical and dental benefits, company nurse and physician’s assistant, on-site dispensary, 401(k) plan, paid vacations/holidays, varying shifts to fit your schedule, up to a 50% employee discount, bring your dog to work, and more.
Join our team and learn how we Replace the Irreplaceable for thousands of satisfied customers everyday. Many advancement possibilities are available for those displaying true dedication and commitment.
Online Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of E-Commerce, the Online Marketing Manager is responsible for the employee management, planning, analysis, and vendor-relations responsibilities required to ensure the development and implementation of strategic and tactical online and offline marketing initiatives for Replacements.com. Responsibilities also include coordinating those efforts across internal and external Information Technology entities to support departmental and organizational objectives and business-results goals.
- Develops and implements appropriate online and offline marketing strategic and tactical initiatives, within the budget planning process, to support organizational sales and marketing strategies and business-results goals
- Responsible for directing and working with the Online and Offline Marketing teams to implement and support strategic and tactical online marketing initiatives. Also establishes work priorities, plans, and assignments
- Develops, recommends, documents, and manages department policies, procedures, and workflows to ensure effectiveness and productivity
- Hires, trains, and develops staff to ensure mission-critical competencies are provisioned for and that associates are motivated to provide exceptional performance
- Analyzes organizational Internet marketing performance in the context of external industry trends and benchmarks, and provides recommendations for continued development and improvement of Internet marketing initiatives
- Plans and directs print media advertising placement and rate negotiation.
- Directs appropriate staff to ensure US Mail product quote and data hygiene process is functioning and identifying system issues, discrepancies, and exceptions for correction.
- Reviews and maintains daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for web traffic and usage, web sales, and web site performance; performs trends analysis; and suggests changes to improve web ROI in all key measured online marketing areas
- Ensures the effective use of software-based ad campaign management platforms to manage large, variable-cost online advertising campaigns
- Uses online reporting systems to gather and organize ad campaign data for analysis and campaign optimization, and presents findings and recommendations to the Senior VP – E-Commerce
- Interacts with external online marketing vendors to research and qualify opportunities to market the replacements.com web site online, in order to increase qualified web traffic, site usage, and site ROI
- Executes 30/60/90 day and annual review processes and recommends annual salary increases
- Supervises and participates in employee feedback, disciplinary actions (and documentation thereof), and employee reward programs
- Prepares departmental budget and operational reports, and manages adherence throughout the year
- Writes effective promotional and informational copy for web venues as needed.
Education and Experience
- Must have BS in Business Administration with information technology emphasis, or its equivalent, plus five years experience in online marketing. Graduate degree is a plus
- Must have deep understanding of the Internet and advanced Microsoft Excel skills; MS Office Work and Outlook experience required as well
- Must have demonstrated experience directly managing complex PPC (Pay Per Click) online marketing campaigns, online shopping engine campaigns, and online display campaigns, with direct accountability for results
- Must have applied technical skills - HTML, XML, JavaSript, and ASP in an Internet marketing setting
Please note that this is not an entry level position. We are looking for skilled and experienced applicants. The salary range for this position begins at $70,200 annually.
For more a more detailed job description of the essential functions, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities required for this job opening(s) listed above please inquire at email@example.com. If you feel you are the ideal candidate, please forward your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also submit by fax to 336-697-3100 or by mail at:
Attn: Tim Watson, Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 26029
Greensboro, N.C. 27420-6029
We are located 4 miles east of Greensboro, NC on Interstate 85/40. Our location puts us within convenient driving distance of Four Seasons Town Center, High Point, and Burlington, NC.
If you are traveling east on Interstate 85/40
Take exit 132 off I-85/40, east of Greensboro, NC
Exit 132 (Mt Hope Church Road)
Turn left at top of ramp
Travel across overpass, take first service road to the left (Knox Road, before gas station)
Knox Road dead-ends into Replacements
If you are traveling west on Interstate 85/40
Take Interstate 85/40 west of Burlington
Exit 132 (Mt Hope Church Road)
Turn right at top of ramp
Take first service road to the left (Knox Road, before gas station)
Follow Knox Road approximately one mile to Replacements