Bob Page and Replacements, Ltd. proudly support a work environment that is fair, open, honest and safe; an environment where differences in people’s backgrounds, beliefs or personal characteristics are respected; one where opportunity and advancement are based on individual merit and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, or veteran status. If you would like to join a workforce of talented, caring individuals who support non-discrimination, please contact us. Replacements, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in applying for any position listed below or inquiring about other employment opportunities, please call us for availability at
1-800-REPLACE (1-800-737-5223) or email us at
We offer competitive starting wages, company-provided training, medical and dental benefits, full-time company nurse, 401(k) plan, paid vacations/holidays, varying shifts to fit your schedule, up to a 50% employee discount, bring your dog to work, and more. Replacements was also recognized with a national
2009 Psychologically Healthy Workplace Award by the American Psychological Association.
Join our team and learn how we Replace the Irreplaceable for thousands of satisfied customers everyday. Many advancement possibilities are available for those displaying true dedication and commitment.
Online Marketing Manager
Software Developer/Analyst (Programmer)
Web Software Developer/Analyst
We are looking for an experienced leader who will drive the Replacements, Ltd. online marketing efforts. The Online Marketing Manager will manage a best-in-class team and a multi-million dollar budget to grow web traffic and web sales. The successful candidate will identify and develop online marketing programs to effectively reach and engage prospective customers through search engines, shopping, social, mobile, and other emerging channels.
- Must have good balance of strategic ability and attention to detail, analytical mindset
- Must have demonstrated online marketing experience of 5+ years directly managing complex PPC (Pay Per Click) online marketing campaigns, online shopping engine campaigns, SEO efforts and online display campaigns, with direct accountability for results.
- Must have applied technical skills - HTML, XML, JavaSript, and ASP in an Internet marketing setting.
- Excellent analytical skills required including trends analysis and pattern recognition skills.
- Must be able to understand emerging opportunities online and prioritize daily tasks accordingly.
- Must have deep understanding of the Internet and advanced Microsoft Excel skills; MS Office Work and Outlook experience required as well.
- Must have BS in Business Administration with information technology emphasis, or its equivalent, plus five years experience in online marketing. MS Degree is a plus.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent time-management skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to function well in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility and endurance are needed to multi-task across many projects with varying deadlines.
- Working knowledge of WebTrends and Google Analytics a plus.
Under direct supervision of the Manager of Software Development or other senior level staff members, the Software Developer/Analyst is responsible for reviewing and modifying programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Must have working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Must understand basic programming fundamentals
- Must have a working knowledge of an application software language such as SQR, Java, C++ or an equivalent object oriented programming language
- Familiarity writing SQL queries preferred.
- Familiar with relational databases, client-server concepts, web concepts, structured and object oriented programming techniques
- Working knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the IS industry
- Good communication skills in English required, both verbal and written
Education and Background:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required, or Associate's degree in a related area and up to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Under direct supervision, the Web Software Developer/Analyst will assist in the day to day activities of designing, coding, testing, and managing web content in addition to the ongoing development challenges presented by the demand of almost 4 million web visitors a month!
- Must be detail oriented, with analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities
- Must have an understanding of Web history and web architecture and its fundamentals, including demonstrable experience in web technology trends
- Requires a minimum of 2 years experience with essential web technologies: (X)HTML, CSS, XML/XSL & DOM2
- Must have thorough knowledge of internet-standard web browsers
- Experience with cascading style sheets including syntax, functionality, inclusion options, and compatibility issues a must
- Knowledge of forms including form elements, form design, and processing form data required
- Requires experience with web development tools including both WYSIWYG and code-based development tools
- Experience with Adobe CS5 Web Premium Creative Suite 5 required
- Must be able to perform front-end web site development using web site editing software and some hand-coded HTML as well. This front-end development includes creating and updating web pages, familiarity with web graphics optimization, and general web site design
Education and Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required with 2 to 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
For more a more detailed job description of the essential functions and responsibilities of a job opening listed above please inquire at
firstname.lastname@example.org. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for one of these positions, please forward your resume by email to
email@example.com. You may also submit by fax to 336-697-3100 or by mail at:
Att: Tamera Gethers, Training and Staffing Coordinator
P.O. Box 26029
Greensboro, N.C. 27420-6029
We are located 4 miles east of Greensboro, NC on Interstate 85/40. Our location puts us within convenient driving distance of Four Seasons Town Center, High Point, and Burlington, NC.
If you are traveling east on Interstate 85/40
Take exit 132 off I-85/40, east of Greensboro, NC
Exit 132 (Mt Hope Church Road)
Turn left at top of ramp
Travel across overpass, take first service road to the left (Knox Road, before gas station)
Knox Road dead-ends into Replacements
If you are traveling west on Interstate 85/40
Take Interstate 85/40 west of Burlington
Exit 132 (Mt Hope Church Road)
Turn right at top of ramp
Take first service road to the left (Knox Road, before gas station)
Follow Knox Road approximately one mile to Replacements