Our letter to our community
At Replacements, we care deeply about the health and well-being of our employees and our customers. People have always come first for us, and everything we do is in service of our customers. Along the way, we do all we can to care for our employees and to give back to strengthen our community. As the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, I want to update you.
Although the scale of impact is still unknown, our social responsibility is to do our part to protect our community.
In an abundance of caution, we have closed our showroom/retail store, our seller walk-in area, and have restricted the entry to our facility to employees and pre-approved contractors only. We have increased the cleaning frequency of our facility and the availability of disinfectants for all departments. We are glad to continue serving you through https://www.replacements.com/.
We understand many of you may be feeling isolated as public health officials encourage us to distance ourselves from others and community events are canceled. I encourage you to find ways to connect with your loved ones during this time. Set your table and gather your family around for a meal together. Share stories and create new memories. You could even consider face-timing other family members around the table.
We remain committed to providing our community with the best support and service. If you need to reach us, please send us an email through our contact us page https://www.replacements.com/contact-us.htm or call 1-800 REPLACE.
We are monitoring the situation daily, updating our teams on protocols and best-practices, working to follow guidelines established by governmental officials and others. We will work to keep you posted of any changes in the time to come.
On behalf of the Replacements team, thank you for being a valued member of our community and for your patience and understanding as we navigate this situation.
We send our very best wishes to you and yours. Take care.
Frequently Asked Questions
How We’re Navigating COVID-19
During this challenging time, we will do our very best to keep you updated and informed. Please see below for commonly asked questions related to COVID-19 and its impact to our customers.
Have your operating hours changed?
To help keep our customers and employees safe, our facilities, including our seller and retail store areas, are closed for in-person selling, shopping, tours and other visits inside.
Curbside pick-up is available for prepaid orders from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday - Saturday. For questions, please call 1-800-737-5223
Our customer care team remains available to address questions. You may send us an email via our Contact Us page or call us at 1-800-REPLACE.
How are you keeping your employees safe?
We have invested heavily in the safety and well-being of our workforce. Our measures include:
- Closing our facilities to the public and eliminating non-essential travel;
- Following CDC and other Federal and state guidance for workplace COVID-19 response;
- A robust, ongoing education and behavioral program led by a task force of senior leaders, our human resources staff, and professionals serving our on-site health clinic;
- Continuous onsite cleaning and sanitation by our hygiene team formed to combat COVID-19;
- Provided protective materials, including hand sanitizers, disinfecting wipes, self-serving cleaning stations, gloves, face coverings, physical barriers between work stations, and more;
- Requiring temperature checks to access our facilities and face coverings onsite;
- Reconfigured departmental work-areas to provide at least six feet of space between people working;
- Created additional shifts in our fulfillment center to reinforce and allow for greater physical distancing;
- Maximized remote work and revised policies encouraging telemedicine and employee leave, including for self-care and caregiving;
- Narrowed departmental access, reworked spaces for breaks, and closed conference rooms to prevent gatherings; and
- Acquired additional technology to maximize virtual meetings and conversations.
Keeping our employees safe is our number one obligation, which reflects our commitment to our community and its health. We’re proud to have done all we can to care for our workforce as we serve our customers.
Will my shipment be delayed due to COVID-19? (update 6/29/2020)
It's possible. We're working hard to provide the best service for our customers alongside the safest work environment for our employees. Our order fulfillment center is open and operational. However, due to increased on-site safety measures, orders may be delayed beyond our normal shipping times. In addition, our carriers may also be experiencing some delays.
At checkout, we’ll provide you an estimated delivery date for your order based on your shipping method. Any delays or changes to your order timing will be communicated via email. You'll also be able to track your delivery using the shipping email we'll send once your order has left our fulfillment center. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continually work to balance customer service with Safety.
Can I change my shipping address due to COVID-19?
For addresses impacted by government restrictions, our carrier will hold your order at their facility until they are able to deliver your items. Your health and well-being are our highest priority during this challenging time, and we apologize for any unexpected delay.
Can I cancel my order due to COVID-19?
Orders are processed on a regular basis, and we start working on them as soon as possible. In limited situations, we may be able to cancel or make adjustments. Please respond to the first order confirmation email you receive from us or contact us at 1-800-REPLACE. If the order hasn’t shipped, we’ll do our very best to accommodate your request.