Set Up Your Wedding & Gift Registry Today!
When planning a wedding, maintaining a gift registry can be a fun but sometimes complicated process. Registering at department stores may involve parking difficulties, long lines, and a limited selection of patterns. At Replacements, Ltd., we offer a great gift registry solution;
register your patterns with us! We have built our companys gift registry success on
exceptional customer service and great values. Our superior service is extended to your wedding party and guests when they call 1-800-REPLACE.
With the world's largest selection of old and new china, crystal, silver, and collectibles, we are a great gift registry choice for heirloom patterns handed down as wedding gifts. Finding replacement pieces for these patterns can be a real chore. In addition, we carry most active (still manufactured) patterns. Not only can you replace Grandmas broken sugar bowl, but you can add to your new pattern, also. Setting up a gift registry with us provides a one-stop-shopping option.
To set up your registry
, follow these simple steps:
- Call us at 1-800-REPLACE (800-737-5223, extension 2394) 9 am - 6 pm ET, Monday-Saturday and speak with one of our knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives to set up the registry.
- Provide the names for both members of the happy couple and a contact address. (Guests can have order shipped elsewhere if so desired).
A registry number will be created which can be distributed to family and friends.
- Provide the date of your wedding.
- Provide the manufacturer and pattern names for your china, crystal, and silver patterns. If you do not know your pattern information, we can help you identify your pattern(s) at no cost via our full-time research staff.
- You will be asked for piece type requests (dinner plates, coffee pot, cup and saucer sets, etc.) and quantities desired.
When friends or relatives order, let them know to provide the couple's names, city and state, or the convenient registry identification number.
Can't decide what to give?
Family and friends can also purchase gift cards that the couple can use toward any order.
NOTE: To ensure accurate tracking of piece requests,
changes to this list may be made only by the couple, or other persons designated as wedding coordinators. Just another way our company dedicates itself to making a first rate shopping experience for all.