OK, we've done it; we are back where we started! If you are in the greater Greensboro area, please consider a visit to our Retail Store. The Retail Store is open 9am – 6pm (ET) Monday-Saturday (except holidays), and free "in person" tours of our facility are available from 10am – 5pm. The Retail Store and Museum are conveniently located between Greensboro and Burlington, NC, at exit 132 off Interstates 85/40. Click here for convenient driving directions!
We'll leave you with some interesting facts about our product. Remember, we carry over 425,000 patterns in china, crystal, silver, and collectibles, and offer thousands and thousands of great values in our Retail Store. Thanks again for visiting us, and we look forward to seeing you here "in person"!!
Points of Interest
- Most popular china pattern – Christmas Tree by Spode
- Oldest active pattern – Blue Fluted by Royal Copenhagen (1775)
- Second Oldest and most expensive active china pattern – Flora Danica (1790-1960 - 1961-current) by Royal Copenhagen
- One of our most expensive discontinued patterns – Tonquin-Ruby by Wedgwood
- Most requested discontinued crystal pattern – American by Fostoria. Currently more than 23,000 customers on file with us for this pattern. This pattern was produced in Fostoria, Ohio for four years. Production was then moved to Moundsville, West Virginia where American was produced from 1915-1986 (one of the longest produced US patterns in tableware history). Fostoria was advertised as "The Crystal for America" since their goal was to make quality yet affordable crystal.
- Most requested active crystal pattern – Lismore by Waterford with over 65,000 customers on file.
- Most requested flatware pattern – Chantilly by Gorham with more than 25,000 customers on file.