- Item#: 468 Pattern Code: ADALAN
- Description: Red Flower & Green Leaves, Blue Lines
- Pattern: Lancaster by Adams China
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1969 - 1998
Lancaster was first produced by Adams China in 1969, and was to be its last hand-painted porcelain design. Adams based the design of Lancaster on Adams Rose, a pattern the company produced from 1829 to 1861 that featured whimsical red flowers and green leaves on durable ironstone shapes.
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.