- Item#: 468 Pattern Code: ADALAN
- Description: Red Flower & Green Leaves, Blue Lines
- Pattern: Lancaster by Adams China
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1969 - 1998
Lancaster was first produced by Adams China in 1969, and was to be its last hand-painted porcelain design. Adams based the design of Lancaster on Adams Rose, a pattern the company produced from 1829 to 1861 that featured whimsical red flowers and green leaves on durable ironstone shapes.
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.