- Item#: 24786 Pattern Code: FN DEROS
- Description: England/Portugal Backstamp, Pink Roses
- Pattern: Desert Rose (England and Portugal Backstamp) by Franciscan
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1985 - 2003
The inspiration for Franciscan’s Desert Rose dinnerware has been attributed to Annette Honeywell, a California freelance artist. Based on Honeywell’s designs, Franciscan artist Mary Winans modeled the Desert Rose tableware design that would go on to be touted as "the most popular pattern ever made in America."
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces!
- Desert Rose (USA Backstamp) by Franciscan
- Desert Rose (China) by Franciscan