- Item#: 27932 Pattern Code: GEJCAC
- Description: Sterling, 1930
- Pattern Number: 1930
- Pattern: Cactus (Sterling, 1930) by Georg Jensen (Denmark)
- Status: Active. Actual: 1930 -
Created by long-time Jensen Silver designer Gunorph Albertus and introduced in 1930, the Georg Jensen Cactus silverware pattern features a character-rich Art Deco design. Jensen trusted his designers to follow their creativity, and the resulting designs, like Cactus, became some of the most cutting-edge silver patterns of the 20th century!
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
- Cactus (Sterling, 1930, Hollowware) by Georg Jensen (Denmark)