- Item#: 30783 Pattern Code: GS CAME
- Description: Sterling, 1941/1942, Scroll Edge, No Monos
- Pattern Number: 1941, 1942
- Pattern: Camellia (Sterling, 1941-1942,No Monos) by Gorham Silver
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1941 - 2007
Produced by Gorham from 1941 to 2007, Camellia flatware features a symmetric design tastefully accented with camellia flowers. The partial floral design of Camellia silverware creates a faceted, scroll-like effect, and the round tip of the handle and understated center design combine to create a refined, elegant look.
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.