- Item#: 30783 Pattern Code: GS CAME
- Description: Sterling, 1941/1942, Scroll Edge, No Monos
- Pattern Number: 1941, 1942
- Pattern: Camellia (Sterling, 1941-1942,No Monos) by Gorham Silver
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1941 - 2007
Produced by Gorham from 1941 to 2007, Camellia flatware features a symmetric design tastefully accented with camellia flowers. The partial floral design of Camellia silverware creates a faceted, scroll-like effect, and the round tip of the handle and understated center design combine to create a refined, elegant look.
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.