- Item#: 137218 Pattern Code: GS CHAN
- Description: Strl, 1950-Current, "Gorham" Stamp, No Mono
- Pattern Number: 1895, G6212
- Pattern: Chantilly (Sterling,1950,"Gorham",No Monograms) by Gorham Silver
- Status: Active. Circa: 1950 -
Created for Gorham by noted designer William Christmas Codman in 1895, Gorham’s Chantilly pattern is the most popular sterling flatware pattern ever produced! Chantilly’s distinctive scroll design and fleur-de-lis accents were inspired by the Rococo style of early 18th-century France.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.