- Item#: 30899 Pattern Code: GS ENG
- Description: Sterling, 1939, No Monograms
- Pattern Number: 1939
- Pattern: English Gadroon (Sterling,1939,No Monos) by Gorham Silver
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1939 - 1991
English Gadroon sterling flatware by Gorham Silver features a magnificent example of gadrooning, an ornamental band embellished with fluting, reeding, or other continuous design. English Gadroon silverware is the perfect way to add Old World grandeur to every tablescape!
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.