- Item#: 30924 Pattern Code: GS FAI
- Description: Sterling, 1910, No Monograms
- Pattern Number: 1910, G2671, G2672, G2673, G2674
- Pattern: Fairfax (Sterling,1910,No Monograms) by Gorham Silver
- Status: Active. Actual: 1950 -
Fairfax was first produced by Durgin Silver around 1900 and later acquired by Gorham Silver. Fairfax's straight lines and simple handles combine to create a silverware pattern that's the model of understated elegance!
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.