- Item#: 31106 Pattern Code: GS LAS
- Description: Sterling, 1964
- Pattern Number: 1964
- Pattern: La Scala (Sterling, 1964) by Gorham Silver
- Status: Active. Actual: 1964 -
Inspired by the famed Italian opera house, Gorham La Scala is a gorgeous sterling flatware pattern that features a scalloped tip with a floral and scroll edge, a pierced handle, and an elaborate rose-motif design. La Scala is a silverware treasure that suits every table!
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces!
- Puritan-Chased (Sterling Hollowware) by Gorham Silver
- La Scala (Sterling, Hollowware) by Gorham Silver