- Item#: 37352 Pattern Code: HERQUV
- Description: Flowers, Butterflies, Green Border, Gold Ac
- Pattern Number: MVBO, VBO
- Pattern: Queen Victoria (Green Border) by Herend
- Status: Active. Actual: 1966 -
The china pattern that would become Queen Victoria was first presented during the London World Exhibition in 1851. There, it caught the eye of Queen Victoria, who ordered a large table service in the pattern for Windsor Castle. The pattern was subsequently named Queen Victoria, and became one of Herend’s most popular designs!
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.