- Item#: 42056 Pattern Code: INS1810
- Description: Sterling, 1930
- Pattern Number: 1930, I082
- Pattern: 1810 (Sterling, 1930) by International Silver
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1930 - 2009
International 1810 silverware features a charmingly rustic appearance that evokes early colonial American design. The 1810 sterling flatware pattern was produced by International for almost 80 years, from 1930 to 2009! 1810 is a beautiful pattern that works well for any dining occasion.
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.