- Item#: 42056 Pattern Code: INS1810
- Description: Sterling, 1930
- Pattern Number: 1930, I082
- Pattern: 1810 (Sterling, 1930) by International Silver
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1930 - 2009
International 1810 silverware features a charmingly rustic appearance that evokes early colonial American design. The 1810 sterling flatware pattern was produced by International for almost 80 years, from 1930 to 2009! 1810 is a beautiful pattern that works well for any dining occasion.
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.