- Item#: 43201 Pattern Code: INSPREL
- Description: Sterling, 1939, Floral, No Monos
- Pattern Number: 1939, I535
- Pattern: Prelude (Sterling, 1939,No Monograms) by International Silver
- Status: Active. Actual: 1939 -
Prelude by International isn't your ordinary silverware pattern! Designed by Alfred G. Kintz, this stunning design features a scalloped tip with a floral garland design, a beveled edge, and a glossy finish. As you can see, its popularity is well-earned!
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.