- Item#: 43420 Pattern Code: INSSPGL
- Description: Sterling, 1942, No Monograms
- Pattern Number: 1942, I548
- Pattern: Spring Glory (Sterling,1942,No Monograms) by International Silver
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1942 - 1996
Produced between 1942 and 1996, Spring Glory is a spectacular International Silver pattern! Its Art Deco design, pierced handle, and interesting floral motif complement a variety of china and crystal, and its stylish shape looks gorgeous on every tablescape.
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.