- Item#: 47805 Pattern Code: KISREP
- Description: Sterling, 1828, No Monograms, S.Kirk & Son
- Pattern Number: 1828, G1010
- Pattern: Repousse (Sterling, 1828) by Kirk Stieff
- Status: Active. Actual: 1828 -
The iconic Repousse silverware pattern by Kirk Stieff made its debut in 1828, making it the oldest sterling silver pattern produced in the United States. To create this pattern, Samuel Kirk, a Philadelphia-trained silversmith, revived an ancient technique known as "repousse" to create an embossed design that’s as versatile as it is unforgettable!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.