- Item#: 49468 Pattern Code: L ETE
- Description: Wide Gold Trim, Gold Verge, Cream Body
- Pattern: Eternal by Lenox
- Status: Active. Actual: 1965 -
First produced in 1965, Lenox Eternal is a classic and popular wedding pattern made from ivory porcelain. Featuring striking gold bands meant to symbolize an unbroken (or eternal) bond, this is a wonderful tableware pattern for anyone who appreciates understated elegance and rich tradition.
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.