- Item#: 63875 Pattern Code: MOTTOL
- Description: Multicolor Flowers And Leaves, Smooth
- Pattern: Tobacco Leaf by Mottahedeh
- Status: Active. Actual: 1985 -
Based on a popular 18th-century Chinese pattern, Tobacco Leaf by Mottahedeh features an exotic design that includes a small phoenix perched on a curvaceous tobacco plant in full bloom. With its rich colors and elegant gold accents, Mottahedeh Tobacco Leaf is a timeless porcelain dinnerware pattern!
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.