- Item#: 75108 Pattern Code: PFAFOA
- Description: Blue Floral Design On Tan
- Pattern: Folk Art by Pfaltzgraff
- Status: Active. Actual: 1980 -
Inspired by the early salt-glazed pottery Pfaltzgraff produced during its early years, Folk Art features a rustic but graceful blue design set against an earth-tone background. Folk Art is a beautiful stoneware pattern that works well for any occasion!
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces!
- Folk Art (Stainless) by Oneida Silver