- Item#: 75250 Pattern Code: PFAVIL
- Description: Brown Design On Cream, Made In USA
- Pattern: Village (Made in USA) by Pfaltzgraff
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1976 -
Introduced in 1976 (the year of America’s bicentennial), Pfaltzgraff Village features a charming Early American-style design rendered in dark brown against a light brown background. This is a fabulous stoneware pattern that includes a tremendous variety of different piece types!
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces!
- Village (Made in China) by Pfaltzgraff
- Village (Stainless) by Oneida Silver