- Item#: 77010 Pattern Code: PRTPOM
- Description: Fruit And Flowers, White Background
- Pattern: Pomona by Portmeirion
- Status: Active. Actual: 1983 -
Named for the Roman goddess of fruit, the Pomona china pattern by Portmeirion features a wonderful palette of colors with stunning depictions of different fruits. Fun fact: the artistic fruit designs are based on illustrations from "Pomona Britannica," which was originally published in 1812!
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces!
- Strawberry Fair by Portmeirion
- Apple Harvest by Portmeirion