- Item#: 80218 Pattern Code: RCOBLFP
- Description: Blue Flowers & Lines, Smooth Edge, No Trim
- Pattern Number: 1
- Pattern: Blue Fluted Plain by Royal Copenhagen
- Status: Active. Actual: 1775 -
Sumptuous blue and white china with a delicate floral design, Royal Copenhagen’s gorgeous Blue Fluted pattern was introduced in 1775, the same year Royal Copenhagen was founded in Denmark. (To this day, the pattern is referred to as "Service No. 1" at Royal Copenhagen, and has been in continuous production for more than 230 years!).
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.