- Item#: 421946 Pattern Code: RCOFLDA
- Description: Botanical Designs, Pierced Border
- Pattern Number: 1141, 20, 429
- Pattern: Flora Danica (1790 To 1960) by Royal Copenhagen
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1790 - 1960
World-famous Flora Danica is considered one of the most luxurious porcelain patterns ever produced, and is one of the oldest patterns still in production. The pattern motifs and name are based on the historic botanical encyclopedia, Flora Danica which features thousands of flora native to Denmark.
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.