- Item#: 137217 Pattern Code: RDSFRANC
- Description: Sterling, Reed & Barton Stamp, No Monos
- Pattern: Francis I (Sterling,"Reed & Barton") by Reed & Barton
- Status: Active. Circa: 1950 -
Introduced by Reed & Barton in 1907, Francis I silverware quickly became a favorite of nobility and presidents. This Renaissance-inspired flatware pattern has an ornate handle that is decorated with voluminous scrollwork, leaves, blossoms, and fruit. Francis I is an exquisite example of silver artisanship!
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.