- Item#: 82610 Pattern Code: RDSSPB
- Description: Sterling, 1965
- Pattern Number: 1965
- Pattern: Spanish Baroque (Sterling, 1965) by Reed & Barton
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1965 - 2013
Produced between 1965 and 2013, Reed & Barton’s Spanish Baroque sterling silverware combines luxurious scrolls and plumes into a stately, elegant design that’s timeless - it’s easy to see why Spanish Baroque is one of our most popular Reed & Barton sterling flatware patterns!
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces!