- Item#: 82639 Pattern Code: RDSTAR
- Description: Sterling, 1955, No Monograms
- Pattern Number: 1955
- Pattern: Tara (Sterling, 1955,No Monograms) by Reed & Barton
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1955 - 2011
Produced between 1955 and 2011, Tara is a spectacular Reed & Barton pattern! Its beautifully proportioned design and subtle floral elements lend themselves to a variety of linens and centerpieces, and its traditional shape will fit beautifully with your favorite china and crystal.
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces!
- Tara (Sterling, Hollowware) by Reed & Barton
- Tara Hall (Silverplate, Holloware) by Reed & Barton
- Georgian Rose (Sterling, Hollowware) by Reed & Barton