- Item#: 95582 Pattern Code: SP BLI
- Description: Camilla, Blue Scenes, Scalloped, No Trim
- Pattern Number: C1816, S3447-A1
- Pattern: Blue Italian (Camilla,Newer) by Spode
- Status: Active. Actual: 1962 -
Adapted from a 17th-century landscape painting, Spode’s Blue Italian iconic dinnerware design features Italian ruins and a Chinese-inspired floral border. Blue Italian has been in continuous production since its introduction in 1816, making it one of Spode’s longest-lived patterns.
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.