- Item#: 106693 Pattern Code: TWSRAR
- Description: Sterling, 1937
- Pattern Number: 1937, T028
- Pattern: Rambler Rose (Sterling, 1937) by Towle Silver
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1937 - 2009
Introduced by Towle in 1937, Rambler Rose remains a popular silverware pattern today. This floral-motif flatware pattern is decorated with a line of roses trailing down a glossy handle, ending in a tip adorned with, you guessed it, more roses! This is a lustrous example of silver artisanship.
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.