- Item#: 106693 Pattern Code: TWSRAR
- Description: Sterling, 1937
- Pattern Number: 1937, T028
- Pattern: Rambler Rose (Sterling, 1937) by Towle Silver
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1937 - 2009
Introduced by Towle in 1937, Rambler Rose remains a popular silverware pattern today. This floral-motif flatware pattern is decorated with a line of roses trailing down a glossy handle, ending in a tip adorned with, you guessed it, more roses! This is a lustrous example of silver artisanship.
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.