- Item#: 109481 Pattern Code: VILDEN
- Description: Boutique, Various Country Scenes
- Pattern: Design Naif by Villeroy & Boch
- Status: Active. Actual: 1983 -
The Design Naif pattern by Villeroy & Boch includes a variety of beautiful folk art designs by renowned artist Gerard LaPlau. The term "naif" in the pattern’s name was picked in part as tribute to the school of artists who emigrated from France during the mid-to-late Victorian period.
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.