- Item#: 110566 Pattern Code: WASGRB
- Description: Sterling, 1941
- Pattern Number: 1941, W106
- Pattern: Grande Baroque (Sterling,1941) by Wallace Silver
- Status: Active. Actual: 1941 -
First produced in 1941, the design of Wallace Grande Baroque silverware was created by William S. Warren to celebrate the art of the Baroque period. In designing Grande Baroque flatware, silversmith Warren drew upon his knowledge of Renaissance and Baroque art to create a true masterpiece in sterling!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces!