- Item#: 110566 Pattern Code: WASGRB
- Description: Sterling, 1941
- Pattern Number: 1941, W106
- Pattern: Grande Baroque (Sterling,1941) by Wallace Silver
- Status: Active. Actual: 1941 -
First produced in 1941, the design of Wallace Grande Baroque silverware was created by William S. Warren to celebrate the art of the Baroque period. In designing Grande Baroque flatware, silversmith Warren drew upon his knowledge of Renaissance and Baroque art to create a true masterpiece in sterling.
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.