- Item#: 110724 Pattern Code: WASROP
- Description: Sterling, 1934, No Monograms
- Pattern Number: 1934, W113
- Pattern: Rose Point (Sterling, 1934, No Monograms) by Wallace Silver
- Status: Active. Actual: 1934 -
In 1934, Wallace released Rose Point silverware, a gorgeous pattern with intricate scrollwork, roses, and a pierced handle, modeled on the intricate details of needlepoint and lace work. Rose Point has since become one of the most popular flatware patterns ever made.
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.