- Item#: 110724 Pattern Code: WASROP
- Description: Sterling, 1934, No Monograms
- Pattern Number: 1934, W113
- Pattern: Rose Point (Sterling, 1934, No Monograms) by Wallace Silver
- Status: Active. Actual: 1934 -
In 1934, Wallace released Rose Point silverware, a gorgeous pattern with intricate scrollwork, roses, and a pierced handle, modeled on the intricate details of needlepoint and lace work. Rose Point has since become one of the most popular flatware patterns ever made.
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.