- Item#: 110754 Pattern Code: WASSIC
- Description: Sterling, 1936, No Monograms
- Pattern Number: 1936, W115
- Pattern: Sir Christopher (Sterling) by Wallace Silver
- Status: Active. Actual: 1936 -
Named in honor of the famed British architect Sir Christopher Wren, this beautiful Wallace flatware pattern features an intricately scalloped body further accented with a floral study and distinct scrollwork. This is a classic silverware design that will look dazzling on any table!
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.