- Item#: 110754 Pattern Code: WASSIC
- Description: Sterling, 1936, No Monograms
- Pattern Number: 1936, W115
- Pattern: Sir Christopher (Sterling) by Wallace Silver
- Status: Active. Actual: 1936 -
Named in honor of the famed British architect Sir Christopher Wren, this beautiful Wallace flatware pattern features an intricately scalloped body further accented with a floral study and distinct scrollwork. This is a classic silverware design that will look dazzling on any table!
The pieces below are not in stock, but were made for this pattern. Click the "Find This For Me" buttons to request a free, no obligation search!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size|
- The pieces in this section are handcrafted and made by our craftsmen at the time of order using components from this manufacturer.
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.