Learn About Our “Find This For Me!” Service Here!
Many of our web visitors do not realize that each month we are conducting tens of thousands of free, no-obligation searches for great tableware and collectible pieces requested by those who’ve let us know of specific needs. Since we carry more than 425,000 new, old, and hard-to-find patterns, some over 100 years old, we can usually help!
If you would like to let us know of particular items or patterns that you may be interested in, you can take advantage of our Find This for Me feature, a fast and easy way to let us know what you need (you can even check to see if we currently have your items in stock per the same steps below).
To use Find This for Me, follow these simple steps (for best results, read all steps first, thanks!) -
- At the top of this web page, click the “China,” “Crystal,” “Silver,” or “Collectibles” tabs, as needed.
- On the next page, in the letter bar near the top, click the first letter of the name of the maker of your pattern (ex. click “L” for Lenox).
- In the alphabetical list of patterns made by your tableware maker, find and click your pattern.
- You'll see a list of “in stock” items that have blue “Add to Cart” buttons -- if you see the pieces you need in stock here, simply click to order while they are available!
- Below the “in stock” section, you’ll then see items “not in stock” but available for search, marked with gold “Find This for Me!” buttons.
- Click the “Find This for Me!” buttons for the specific pieces in your pattern(s) you’d like us to locate for you!
- When you’ve finished selecting pieces, complete the easy name and address form (so that we may notify you when your pieces arrive), then click “Submit.”
- Provide an e-mail address when you sign up, and we'll notify you automatically by e-mail (with no obligation to purchase) when your pieces are found.
- We'll then enter your specific requests in our computerized search system and start your free, no obligation search!
It’s very easy! You can start now at the “China”, “Crystal”, “Silver”, and “Collectible” tabs at the top of this page!
For quickest service, use the easy steps above. However, if you can’t locate what you need above, you may also enter piece and pattern information manually, starting at this link –
If you have questions, please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com – we look forward to hearing from you!