- Item#: 45611 Pattern Code: JB FRV
- Description: "Made In England" Stamp, Village Scenes
- Pattern: Friendly Village,The ("Made in England" Backstamp) by Johnson Brothers
- Status: Discontinued. Circa: 1953 - 2003
Friendly Village by Johnson Brothers is a traditional dinnerware pattern best known for its charming depictions of idyllic village scenes. First produced in 1953, this heirloom-quality pattern adds a timeless appeal to any table!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces!
- Friendly Village, The (Christmas) by Johnson Brothers
- Friendly Village Collectibles by Johnson Brothers
- Friendly Village 50th Anniversary by Johnson Brothers
- The Friendly Village ("England 1883" Backstamp) by Johnson Brothers