- Item#: 16809 Pattern Code: CORCOR
- Description: Centura, Blue Floral On White, Coupe Shape
- Pattern: Cornflower Blue by Corning
- Status: Discontinued. Actual: 1957 - 1988
First produced in 1957, Cornflower-Blue is a now-iconic Corningware pattern that showcases a simple yet charming floral design. Through the years, this popular oven-to-table pattern has been produced in a wide variety of piece types, and is a terrific way to add vintage charm!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces!
- Cornflower (Corelle) by Corning
- Corning Lids, Handles & Accessories by Corning