- Item#: 37352 Pattern Code: HERQUV
- Description: Flowers, Butterflies, Green Border, Gold Ac
- Pattern Number: MVBO, VBO
- Pattern: Queen Victoria (Green Border) by Herend
- Status: Active. Actual: 1966 -
The china pattern that would become Queen Victoria was first presented during the London World Exhibition in 1851. There, it caught the eye of Queen Victoria, who ordered a large table service in the pattern for Windsor Castle. The pattern was subsequently named Queen Victoria, and became one of Herend’s most popular designs!
|Piece Code||Piece Name||Size||Was||Discount||Our
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.