- Item#: 37352 Pattern Code: HERQUV
- Description: Flowers, Butterflies, Green Border, Gold Ac
- Pattern Number: MVBO, VBO
- Pattern: Queen Victoria (Green Border) by Herend
- Status: Active. Actual: 1966 -
The china pattern that would become Queen Victoria was first presented during the London World Exhibition in 1851. There, it caught the eye of Queen Victoria, who ordered a large table service in the pattern for Windsor Castle. The pattern was subsequently named Queen Victoria, and became one of Herend's most popular designs!
Due to the large number of pieces in this pattern, we've divided it into multiple pages.
Click "Next" below to see more pieces.